Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage Inspired Bridal Hair Styles

In honor of the "Final Countdown" to our wedding, I am going to attempt to post every day for the month leading up to the wedding. That's right, I'm adding to my work-load voluntarily. Everyone make a note. If I lose it in the next month, it is entirely my own fault for setting my goals high and adding unnecessary work to my plate. Good lord....

My hair trial is one week from today and I just sent off an inspiration board to my hair stylist. I am hoping to channel a vintage 1920s or 30s look, without the formality and glossiness of their finger waves. I want something lighter and looser but with a vintage feel. Here are the styles I like from across the internet:
What do you think? Do you have a favorite. I'll be wearing a large hairpiece but NO veil. I'll be sharing the hairpiece soon. It's still in-progress and I am super excited to see how it comes together.

31 days!

3 comments:

nicole said...

love the top one, second from the right. with the yellow background!

Amy L said...

May West's hair is classic. I can't beleive you're posting every day.

Becky said...

Well, I am going to try!!!!