Monday, March 7, 2011

Presents for the Parents of the Bride & Groom

A few posts back I shared how to use Etsy's Alchemy feature for personalized wedding items. Unfortunately, Etsy has decided to close Alchemy for the time being. Since my experience was quite successful, the news was disappointing and I hope they come up with a new and improved version soon. We used Alchemy to purchase our parent gifts.

I posted a request for picture frames personalized with our names and the date of our wedding and received MANY bids from talented ETSY vendors. These are the frames we "commissioned."
These beautiful frames came from Etsy Seller Mehndiart09. We are so thrilled with how they turned out and hope our parents love them too!

3 comments:

Amy L said...

Now I just need a picture of the two of you to put in it :)

jacin {lovely little details} said...

ahhhh!!! i can't believe they shut down alchemy! thats the best tool ever!

Becky said...

I know! I am so sad that alchemy is no more! I'm hoping they closed it down because they plan to unveil a better option soon? But they haven't promised anything :(