Friday, March 11, 2011

Join me in supporting the March for Babies

This year I will be participating in my 8th March for Babies for the March of Dimes. During my freshman year of college I volunteered at the Cincinnati, Ohio March of Dimes and assisted with their spring 2002 neighborhood walks. It was an amazing experience and I have supported the cause through my own walk ever since.
 Becky, Matt & Henry at M4B 2011

Today in the U.S., 1 in every 8 babies will be born prematurely. Some of them won't survive, and others will have health problems that could last a lifetime. The funds we raise in WalkAmerica support research that saves babies' lives. The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

I`m very excited to be a part of March for Babies again this year. If you sponsored my walk last year - THANK YOU! With your help, I set a personal record and raised over $500! Please help me reach my goal again this year by making a donation to my walk. You can make a secure online gift at my personal walk page.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!



No comments: