Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DIY and Homemade Wedding Favors

My mom rocks. Seriously. She is very good in the kitchen and those skills are playing a big role in our wedding... and saving us some money along the way. Our favors are one of her homemade goodies, but I don't want to ruin the surprise until after our wedding. In the mean time, here are some of my favorite DIY and homemade wedding favors. They were a great inspiration in deciding on our own.


Maple Syrup from theknot.com
I love the pretty fabric toppers on these jarred treats. Adorable!
These pretty, printable favor cones from Martha Stewart.  Fill with candy, cocoa or cookie mixes and personalize!
Homemade Soap with instructions at Bridal Buds!
If only I was having a summer wedding... Cherries! Idea from Wedding Bees.

I can't wait to reveal my own favors soon. So soon!

17 Days!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

I really like the cones! Congrats it is getting closer!