Monday, September 13, 2010

Save the Dates Are Out!

Last week our save the dates went out - finally! It only took Matt about 2 months to gather addresses. Even with a firm deadline he was a few days late. I threatened to take away the OSU/OU tickets I promised him if he didn't make his deadline. The next day his aunt and uncle offered him BETTER tickets. Ouch... If only they knew what they were doing ;)


The invites are standard postcards, full color front, black and white back. I think they are adorable!

Front


Back

I ordered them from Vistaprint.com, which was AMAZINGLY affordable! They were $32 for 150 postcards, including shipping. And the "slowest" shipping option they had took about a week. Not bad! The final product definitely exceeded my expectations based on the price. The picture came out crisp and glossy. I was thrilled!  Throw in postage and the total cost of our Save the Dates was $53. That leaves us $247 budgeted for invitations.


Save up to 80% on custom printed products at Vistaprint.  Order today!




No comments: