Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bridesmaid's Gifts on a Budget

I can't say enough how amazing my bridesmaids were throughout the wedding process. They threw me two FABULOUS parties. They helped multiple DIY projects including our photo booth and flowers. They handled every bump along the way without stressing me with the details. Most importantly, the put up with bridezille-to-be-me for months.
And they coordinated their rehearsal dinner dresses without even meaning to! LOVE!

I wanted to be sure that my gifts for them were functional, fun and unique for each girl, without breaking the bank. After scouring the internet and giving it lots of thought, here is what I came up with!
- Turquoise pashmina from Amazon.com (for obvious & practical reasons... a February wedding is bound to be cold!)
- Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria's Secret (in a color they could wear the day-of and every day!)
- Candle (I found these about a year prior on clearance and grabbed them!)
- Lolita martini or wine glass (I LOVE these glasses. They come in fun themes, are hand-painted and each comes with a yummy drink recipe on the bottom. I saw them long before the wedding and knew I wanted to get them for my maids! Each girl received a different glass.)

I had been keeping an eye out for Lolita glasses for about a year, but never saw them priced below $25. I lucked out when I found one glass on clearance and the rest at Macy's where I was able to use my 15% off coupon. In all I spent about $30 per bridesmaid, which was a deal and I think they all loved their gifts (I hope!!). They deserved them and so much more!!


No comments: