Friday, February 11, 2011

Sneak Peak: BHLDN Bridal

When I heard that Urban Outfitter (the parent company of one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie) was coming out with a bridal line I swooned. And then I turned meanly-jealous. Knowing that these lovely dresses were coming just an eensy-bit too late for me to wear them hurt my heart just a little. I had to wade through piles full of polyester and pick-ups to find my dress. Luckily my dress was there, between cupcake mountains of virginal white that made me nauseous. But I would have killed to wear one of these lovely BHLDN dresses. Not a pick-up in site, thank god.

The prices are a little steep for ladies in my budget bracket. Bridal gowns range from $1,000-$4,000 and bridal party dresses from $200-$400. Although I'd seriously consider breaking the bank for the chance to wear one of these dresses. Perhaps I should be glad the opportunity missed me :)

Thank you to 100 Layer Cake for the pictures.

8 Days!




1 comment:

Amy L said...

Very pretty, but I can't say I like any of them as much as the one you chose.