Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Tiffany's Themed Bridal Shower

I am a bad blogger bride. Just a few days ago I pledged to blog each of the last 31 days until the wedding. And yesterday, just a few days into the countdown, I missed a post. 

I have a great excuse, I promise. You see, it was my BRIDAL SHOWER!  A very busy, wonderful day full of friends, family, girly games, yummy food and presents. It was lovely and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

The theme of the shower was Breakfast at Tiffany's...
...filled with pretty Tiffany blue and red decor...
...a Tiffany box cake...
...martinis and more Tiffany boxes...
...and more brightly colored cocktails!


Thank you to the best bridesmaids in the world, Courtney, Julie, Amanda & Liz....
  
...and my momma.
For a wonderful shower. I am such a lucky, lucky bride.

27 Days!!

1 comment:

Amy L said...

You're welcome. It was so much fun!